Comic Review: Wolverine - Infinity Watch


I’d like to talk about this series, which has 5 issues. This is the last remain of “Infinity Wars” a series a liked a lot and I’m a little in pain about it, but it’s no time to mourn, it’s time to make a review about this series written by Gerry Duggan.



In the first place, we must talk about the story arc. I think it’s a good way to keep with “Infinity Wars” and his curious how the Time Stone stayed on Earth. The plot is interesting, a man in prison, suddenly, has the opportunity to escape because he can control the time, but that will give him a lot of problems, that powers comes from the time stone, it’s inside him, and a lot of characters will try to kill him to get that stone, so he need help from Loki and Logan; sometime that help it’s a little bit weird.

I also want to talk about the mains character, we have a resurrected Logan which has no idea what happened and then The God of Mischief, Loki, must go with him and Hector, a prisoner who got the Time Stone inside him.  The three make a great team and it’s funny to see how Logan must trust in Loki and his tricks. But we can also see more characters, as Warbringer (a chitauri), Bats (the dog that lives in Bleecker Street) or even Nova’s mother.
There are many scenarios, the prison, Bleecker Street and the space. That made the story enjoying and funny, something I liked a lot.

Now, my opinion, when I began to read this series I was expecting much more, I mean, I loved “Infinity Wars” and I thought that universe will come back, but the story went to another side. I give to this series 7/10. The plot it’s a bit weak but interesting, it’s funny and that gives points to the it.
What I liked was the arc of the characters, the most Hector and Loki. The first one has become a new hero who’s learning how to use his powers, I truly hope to see him in futures issues. Loki knew his fate, what would happened in “The War of the Realms” and has leant that he can’t change anything because everything dies; they all will die.

I thought this would give us the clue to the end of “The War of the Reamls”, but we still not know how it will be finished and I truly hope Hector will appear and save Loki and the rest of the humanity.

This is my review, and I’ll be glad to read yours and to know your opinion.

Enjoy!
E.Z.

Comentarios