What could happen in Loki's series? My theories...

After the first picture we saw about the series, do you remember it?, I've been thinking in some theories.  We can see Loki (in my opinion  is not Tom Hiddleston) walking in a street and behind him there's a movie... JAWS. It was release in 1975, so the rumours were true, we'll see the God of Mischief in the past. 


Kevin Feige presented the project and the picture, but we know nothing more about it, so... let's make some theories, what could happen in the series and how Loki gets into the past? 


  • The simplest, I mean, all the plot will happen in the past and there's no conection with 'Endgame'. What could happen? here, for those who have read Loki's comics if I speak about "Agent of Asgard" they will know what I am talking about. For those who haven't read the series I will explain. After Loki's death, he comes back to life as a midgardian kid and Thor found it, when he grows up he wants to prove he's not as bad as they say and works for the All-Mothers of Asgard as a spy and soldier of Asgard. Maybe this could be an adaptation about this cool comic series. Is it possible? I will like a lot! 


  • Do you remember what happened in 'Endgame'? Loki took the Tesseract and disappeared from 2012. What if he can travel in space and time?, we still don't know all the powers of the Infinity Stones and Loki knows how to use them. In this theory, we'll see the Loki of 2012 travalling in the Multiverse and making mischiefs wherever he goes. It could be funny to watch Loki finding others Loki, maybe the last he will see is the 2018... Do you think it's possible? In my opinion this one would be the most boring of all. 


  • What happen is I say 'Journey into Mystery #622'? Thor has already founds his dead brother in Midgard and brought it back to Asgard... but all this is a comic story. How to fit it in the series? In this theory, Loki knew his destiny long time ago and we'll see a plan he made through the years. There was a rumour about another actor playing Loki, could this be the answer? The new Loki will have to finds the clues he left in the past to come back to life, maybe too fantastic, isn't it? 

  • The last theory, this one is similar to the previous one, the young Loki in 2023 wants to prevent the old Loki in the past about is destiny, and he has to travel in time with the time machine to many places and years of our history. I don't like this one and I hope it won't happen. 

In my opinion, I think it could be a mix of the first and the second. I believe the Loki from 2012 will travel through time and space, through Multiverses and will have some adventures and, at the end, he will get into 2023 and maybe, we could see Thor and the Guardians. Why I believe that? Well, Tom Hiddleston said that we had to watch carefully 'Endgame' to understand Loki's series, and that's means that the Tesseract and the Loki from 2012 will appear there, but maybe isn't the main plot. 

We still don't know when it will be released, but I think it could be at the beginning of 2020. We'll find what new mischiefs will make Loki and I'm pretty sure Tom Hiddleston will do it so perfect as always. 

After reading this blog, what's your theory about the series? 

Enjoy!

E.Z.


Comentarios